Tuesday 23 June 2020

Comeback or cameo?!

6.5 years!! That's how long it has been since I posted anything here. I read my older blogs and almost felt like a third person reading my own words, that's how long it has been!
Needless to say, things have changed drastically from the last time I was here. After I wrote the last post, I changed job, we moved to a different state, I went back to school and shortly afterwards, embarked on the journey of motherhood. Of all the events, the last one has shaken me to the core and unleashed a plethora of insecurities hidden deep within me. To be responsible for another life, another human, who would someday grow up and contribute to the world that we all live in, is a scary thought and one that still gives me cold sweats.
With everything going on, I am not sure how much time can I devote to this blog. I want to try, for my own sake, to vent out my thoughts. Internet is not the best place to do that, but I belong to the netizen era, and typing is much more convenient than writing.

No comments: